Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mr. K needs some love!

Wow! I just realized that title sounds a bit weird, sorry everyone. Listen, what I mean is that I love getting emails from all of you guys, it's like a great little piece of home. So, for someone like my man Schaefer (thanks for all the notes my friend), I can't respond back to you from the Blog, so if you guys want to respond to the Blog that's great, but if you'd like to hear back from me, write me an email. Here's my email for all of you again:

klandera@gmail.com

I miss all of my good Grand Haven and Hamilton friends. It's fun to hear what all of you are doing. Remember we miss you and we are also praying for you. Thanks for the well wishes and prayers, keep them coming.

Thanks everyone.

Love,

Aaron/Mr. K

No comments: