Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sunday, August 16

Dear Everyone,

You are invited tomorrow morning to Overisel Reformed Church as we share during the morning service our year in Guatemala and how God worked in our lives in amazing ways. We will be sharing at 9:30am and hope you can come. If you can't, we will let you know if we will be sharing another time.

God bless! At His feet,

The Klandermans

1 comment:

Jana Zweering said...

Amy and Aaron,

My parents said your family did such an incredible job on Sunday! I wish we could have been there! I heard the kids were wonderful, and even Miss Lily had special moments to share. :) Your family is such a blessing! Both Tim and I admire you SO much! I'm excited to see where God leads you next! :o)

Thanks for sharing and witnessing to us! You're touching more lives in more ways than you'll ever know! :o)

-Jana and Tim