Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thanks for all of the responses so far!

Greetings to all who have recently visited our blog. I have received some wonderful messages from my kids at Peach Plains. (The school I teach at states side.) But, just to let you guys know, I can't respond back to you with a personal email, which I'd like to do, unless you check the little section on the comments section that sends it straight to my email account. Also, if anyone would like to send me an email my address is:

klandera@gmail.com

I check it pretty often here in the summer, so send me a shout!

Thanks to Sarah, Brian, Mike, Kelsey, Alex, Nicole, Ryleigh, Paige, Sierra, and all of you who have written so far. You've made my days! And send me a personal email, and I'll ship one back to you as well.

Thanks everyone, I miss all of you as well!

Aaron (Mr. K)

No comments: