
Walking the streets of Antigua with Grandma & Grandpa!

Gives a whole different meaning to cobblestone. Very rough (yet cool) roads!

Mom, Dad & Lily in Central Park in Antigua.

The Arch in Antigua. Preparing for New Year Festivities!

Christmas presents from Grandma & Grandpa...Lily love stickers! (See Maya's nail polish lined up on the table)

Caden with his new sweatshirt and his ultimate gift, Skillet's Live DVD of the Comatose Tour (I think it's his Daddy's favorite gift of the Christmas Season so far as well!)

Getting ready to open presents...see our wee Christmas tree...all the way from Mexico by way of Michigan! Recognize it, Chad?

Our "real" arbol de Navidad, lovingly made by the children out of construction paper. Complete with an origami star created by Caden.
How excited are we about our new camera? Thanks Mom & Dad for the gift and for bringing it down to us so we can continue to share these experiences with all of you. Go God!
2 comments:
Hey Klandermans and V.B.'s!! So good to see and hear from you all!! I was beginning to wonder. I really think the kids all look so much taller in the picture in front of their Christmas tree!! They're growing like weeds. Wishing you all a very precious time together. If I don't "talk" to you, I wish you a very Merry Christmas too!
Love and blessings,
Myrna and family
Who doesn't love skillet? Really they are amazing!!! I love the Christmas tree.. we were going to do something like that to at the college but they said no! :( I am praying for you all!
Bekah
Post a Comment