Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A few quick Shout-outs

Well, school has finally ended for Aaron. I just wanted to send out a few quick words to those who have meant a lot to me over the past few years:

1) To my class that just graduated 5th grade. Wow! I really appreciated you guys this entire year, but especially over this past week. It was a tough week for me emotionally and I didn't really expect that. You know what a tough guy I am (HA!), but I really struggled Monday and Tuesday, and hanging out with all of the 5th graders Wednesday was awesome. You guys are so much fun to be around. You laugh easily and you love a good game of...anything. Thanks for all year, but last week in particular.

2) To my family. I wasn't home much last week, at least I'm pretty sure I wasn't (it was such a whirlwind). You guys were great. Even when I was home, my mind had a lot going and I don't think I gave you the attention you deserved. I'm sorry. I'm already enjoying just being home and hanging with you guys. (Even without electricity.) See Amy's entry.

3) To my extended family. Namely Ang, Bryan, Lauren, Dad, and Liz...Thanks for understanding my tiredness (not sure that is a word). I had a great time with you all anyway.

4) To my colleagues at Peach Plains Elementary. Thanks everyone. You guys are THE BEST. Thanks for you care, and your friendship.

*Special thanks to Dan. (For taking a chance on a goofy kid from Central College. Thanks man, you changed my life in more ways than words can say!)

5) To my God. Sorry I have once again placed you last on my list. Forgive me. I have finally had a chance to spend some time with you again these past few days. Sorry for neglecting you. I continue to try each day to do better. Forgive me for the excuse of business. And thanks for helping me get through a difficult week for saying a temporary (hopefully) goodbye.

Thanks everyone. God Bless you all!

Aaron

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sierra Edelmayer~

I loved spending my last year in elementry with you!
i was truly blessed to be put in your class.
I hope every one in your new town sees what a great loving family you guys are. I will pray for you every night and day.

My best Wishes,
RAH-RAH(Sierra)(your best and favorite student)

Anonymous said...

Alex Prout


I miss you so much
I wish i was wigh you right now!!!!
And i really need to see you


p.s HOw is the hair going??

♥Alex your fav student♥

Alex Prout said...

Alex Prout
Nicole Venema


We loved this WHOLE year with you!!
We miss you lots and can't wait to see you.

Best of the year
♥Alex
♥Nicole
And Alex can Wakeboard