Saturday, August 23, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged to tell 6 random facts about myself. So here we go...

1. I hate skunks! Heart racing, blood pressure rising, run till I can't run any further type dislike. There's quite a funny camping story that goes with this and if enough people ask I may blog about it later, but I also hate them because of the Brady Bunch...Have you seen the episode? They had to bathe in Tomato Juice...I also hate tomato juice...Enough to be freaked by skunks!

2. I have Maple Syrup issue. I have to wash my hands immediately after eating any kind of breakfast including Maple Syrup because I can't stand the stickiness on my hands or the smell, but I love eating it. A great train story that goes with that...maybe some day.

3. There are only 6 states in the United States of America that I have not been to. Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, California, Mississippi, & South Carolina. I am hoping to check one off the list when I visit my sister next summer...Lord willing.

4. Yellow is my favorite color because it makes all the other colors happier.

5. I've been sight-seeing in a tow truck...with 10 other people...all at the same time...in Yellowstone National park. Another great story!

6. I have always wanted to go skydiving.

I tag Rachel & ...hey who else out there has a blog that I don't know about? Let me know! Thanks Katie for the great fun!

2 comments:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

haha, the skunk thing is great!!

miss you all.

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

I am just writing to tell you how amazing you are! What a great gift God has given to us in our family, and I am proud to tell everyone what great things you are doing! I am glad you are all safe and I pray for you everyday! May God continue to bless you and yours!

He shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.
Psalm 91:11

All my love,
cousin Tara